In the exceptional event of a package is lost by the delivery company, Cyrusher will open an investigation before arranging any replacement.
What the customer needs to do
- Notify the package lost to Cyrusher before 3 days of receiving the delivery notice but not getting the item
- Collect all documents/photos that can prove the item was lost. For example, a photo of the signed receipt sent by the delivery company showing the wrong name.
- Contact the delivery company and try to get additional information like any address where the package was supposedly delivered to, info about the driver, etc.
- Send them to Cyrusher (contact support)
- File a police report if instructed
What Cyrusher will do
- After receiving the above information from the customer, Cyrusher will evaluate if the lost case report is valid.
- If the report is valid, Cyrusher will contact the delivery company and open an investigation.
- If in 2 weeks' time after receiving the report the case has not been solved, Cyrusher will issue a replacement.
- The customer can also opt for a full refund.
- In the event the item can be recovered, the customer may need be required to help arrange with the return shipping, all additional costs will be covered by Cyrusher.